This Performance Didgeridoo Stand combines a large stand with a holder for up to three instruments.
Each holder is ergonomically shaped and lined with 6mm (1/4") rubber for protection and grip. Two strong Velcro straps with adjustable rubber pads hold almost any size and shape didgeridoo safely and securely, giving you hands free and hassle free playing. No more slipping loose half way through playing!
The pivot connecting the stand and holder is a 35mm (1 3/8") heavy duty steel top hat mount, featuring an angle adjustable plate, providing a flexible solution for mounting didgeridoos onto stands. Fits both small and large stand and has a maximum load capacity of 15kg (approx 33lb).
Supporting the didgeridoo is a quality stand manufactured from 35mm (1 3/8") diameter heavy duty steel with an extendable centre pole. Double braced legs for added strength and durability. With its adjustable height and large footprint, it is ideal for supporting your didges when standing up.
The large stand is NOT suitable for playing when sitting down.
Performance Stand Features
- Holds one, two or three didgeridoos securely and safely.
- Double Braced for strength and to reduce twist in the stand during use.
- Large footprint provides superb stability allowing the player to focus on playing and not trying to hold the stand in one place.
- Fully adjustable pivot joint (top hat) allows the performer to play with the didges at an angle or horizontally.
- Fully height adjustable stand, enabling players of all heights to find a comfortable playing position.
- Ergonomically shaped holder accommodates nearly any size didge from a didjeribone 32mm (1-1/4"), to 20cm (8").
- Thick 6mm rubber lining on the holder grips the instrument, keeping it in place and with all screws buried, no dents, marks or scratches left on the didge after playing.
- 2 x 74cm (29 1/8") long Velcro straps help secure all but the largest and most extreme sized didges.
- Rubber pads attached to the Velcro straps prevent it from slipping during use and hold a didgeridoo without causing any surface damage – safe for painted, oiled, varnished finishes.
- 35mm (1 3/8") heavy duty steel tubing.
Please note that didgeridoos in the photos are for demonstration purposes only, they do not come with the stands.